Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:02 am

Fawfullz

McDermott

McDermott

Absolutely nothing.

I'm tired of running alone. I miss being a part of a community to always have someone to run with.

For 13 years, yes. I've been on active clan sites, forums, streams, groups and clans for as long as Ive been playing Call of Duty.

Oh jeez... 50+?

Over 13 years, I've been in multiple communities including 'Knights' being the oldest clan to date on CoD. (BpT, MFH, Tigers Rifles, Knights, $G*G$, etc.) Despite this, I have never clan hopped. There were always specific honorable reasons for leaving. I've been across Nintendo, PC and Xbox and continue on PC and Xbox. For the past few CoD titles I've held positions in the top thousand for career as well as only triple or double digit standings for specific game type overall score. Aside from this, I play every day as well as work full time, so basically I care about this franchise. Normally I'd start bragging about my social skills but honestly if we play together, there's no reason we shouldn't just have fun. Winning or Losing. I chose to apply for RTTC because of a close friend of mine doing the same, and I figured it would be nice to have a group to roll with whenever I got online. Thanks for taking time to read this application.
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:03 am

As soon as the person who referred you says something on your behalf your trial status will begin.

iceman17984
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Ugood player

McDermott1810
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:09 am

Ive played with Fawfullz for awhile, hes a good team player that has good communication skills. Hes a run and gunner that is always positive.

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Fri Dec 18, 2015 10:55 pm

Trial status granted. You have two weeks to play with as many clan members you can. After which you will be voted upon.

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Jan 5, 2016 8:18 pm

Unfortunately the votes were not in your favor of becoming a part of RTTC.  You can retry again in 30 days .

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming