Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:46 pm

Sempiternal4511

Echo2hardcore

Echo2hardcore

I expect a fun gaming community. I have great sportsmanship. I don't get frustrated with the game and I can offer myself as not only a great player but possibly a great friend

Looking for a fun gaming community that's is also somewhat competitive

I have played as a member of the MLG community. I left because of some tension between another group member as me. I decided to be the bigger man and leave. I was apart of Arctic beasts for cod ghosts. Left that when advanced warfare came out. The group split up. In advanced warfare I was apart of the DGAF clan. This is where I met echo2hardcore then that clan broke apart when BO3 came out. Now I re united with echo2hardcore and other rttc members and I enjoyed playing with them.

5-6 hours a day depending on my work schedule

My name is Taylor. I was a competitive gamer. I used to compete in tournaments. Now I grew up and have a job. So I don't have time to play as competivley anymore. So I am just looking for a great group of people to hang out with and I just spent the last 5 hours with a group of rttc members and i really enjoyed playing with them.
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 pm

Once the person who recommended you says something on your behalf. Your trial status will begin.

Echo2HARDcore
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:40 pm

He's one of the LC's with me in my old clan DGAF! Trying to get them all here cause they're Kool shyt

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:30 pm

Trial status approved. You have two weeks to play with as many members as you. Then you will be voted upon. Good luck.

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:02 pm

Congratulations on becoming a member of RTTC!

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming