Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:10 pm

llXxLaLoxX17ll

x ScarFace629 x

x ScarFace629 x

I'm a great back up when it comes to having my team mates back and I'm a great listener. I take orders well too. I expect great friends as I've seen with all the RTTC members so fare and I'm sure I can contribute the same friendship as well

I want to join RTTC because I've never met a better group of individuals. They treat me with respect and most importantly there's no drama from any of them

First person shooting

No

Five to six hours a night

im a go getter type of guy, in it for the win no matter what the situation. I always have fun no matter what. Win or lose I always have a smile on my face as long as I'm with my team a.k.a. Family and friends. P.S. I play all types of shooter games. What ever my teammates are in the mood to play I'm in all the way

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Once the person who recommended you says something on your behalf your trial status will begin.  

xScarFace629x
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:54 am

Lalo has always been a great teammate. When you need someone to have your back lalo's the one to have by your side. He's really good at taking orders also.

P.S. And not to mention that he's a sexyyyy boy

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:57 pm

Trial status granted.  You have two weeks to play with as many clan members as you can.  You must also play with someone who is a officer.  Then you go up for vote.  I would sugges playing with as many people as you can since they will be the ones voting for you.

RTTC ScubaSteve
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Aug 20, 2016 9:40 pm

https://youtu.be/JsUt2jsLM1k

That is all I have to say. Lalo knows the rest. Good team player. 

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Fri Sep 2, 2016 10:49 pm

Lalo is a good team player.  He will go up for vote as soon as I make a poll.

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming