RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:26 pm

Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:17 pm

Snipes0149

Snipes 0149

Played vs them and they were will organized and

Xetream ??

Communication willingness to learn the how to play the way the team wants me. Having clan experience

I enjoy playing as a team instead of free roaming as a single person

I prefer to snipe but can adapt to whatever is needed

Yes i have i never really left more due to the clan stop getting on.

I can do weekends due to work and having out second children

Very moldable and a great listener due to military family line. Work well with others willing to do as I'm told do what needs to get done. Never turn down help and experience to learn from my teammates around. Hard working and going getting attitude with a never giving up mentality. Have a decent step of playing the online clan battles but played on the first modern warfare and second. I hope to hear back from you guys and having the ability to rep. The clan be

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:31 pm

Once the person who recommended you says something on your behalf, your trial status will begin.

since I only played against you not with you I cant say anything on your behalf. Send me a friend request and I will look for you online and introduce you to some members to get you started. 

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:08 pm

I can vouch for Snipe played with him and his brother Lane and from what I saw over the few hours was good team skills and good people. Trial status should be granted

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming