Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:03 pm

Lanewrx

Friends

Snipes0149

The little skills I have to help improve others as well I expect for others to do the same

Improve myself and become a better player

Sniping and

This is a negative

Weekends and maybe a couple hours during the week

Not sure what can help me stand out. I’m willing to learn become a better gamer, take criticism well. My job can/does take a lot of commitment it has to for what it is and it is rewarding within reason. Do get 4 days here and there. Main thing is willing to learn and better myself to contribute more to the group
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:19 pm

Once a member has said something on your behalf, your trial status will begin.  Note, you were not recommended by a member of RTTC and as such your application process cannot continue.  I would suggest playing with different clan members, and have one of them say something on your behalf.  To find more members to play with, please look at our member page and send out some messages and friend requests!

Look forward to seeing you on!

Lanewrx
Chief Warrant Officer W4
Posted on Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:42 pm

Thank you I look forward to playing with you guys and learning how to better myself. Much appreciated for the opportunity given 

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon Dec 4, 2017 3:10 pm

I will recommend him for membership, good team player good communications. Trial status should be granted

Lanewrx
Chief Warrant Officer W4
Posted on Thu Dec 7, 2017 11:17 pm

Thank you.  I’ll do my best to show that I would like to be apart of the group. With that to be said I am moving so I will be on and off here and there this weekend as a heads up   Hope I can prove that I can earn a spot in your ranks.

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming