Thursday, March 28, 2024

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Pacific Time: || UTC:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 pm

Mulva will be missed greatly in our community, he was a great friend. He has been taken from us way to early and I as well as everyone else that truely knew Mitch is at a loss on his passing. I myself and I am sure plenty of others wish there was more time to game and share memories with him. He was a very active member and always did what he could to help our great community. Please feel free to add any stories memories or just post something to show your support towards a great member and friend. You will be missed Mulva we are truely sorry your gone. Till we meet again brother.

For those wishing to pay their respect to my Uncle Mitch and give blessings, prayers, and love to the family, below we have the information on the services to be held.

In lieu of flowers and plants my Aunt Sue will be setting up a fund in order to help with funeral and costly expenses of transporting Uncle Mitch home.
That information will be posted Monday if you would like to make a contribution. 
In addition, if your church would like to set up a blessing offering it may also be sent through there.

Thank you all so much for the outpouring of love and prayers during this treacherous time.

MITCHEL "MITCH" WAYNE JONES

January 07, 1966 - March 13, 2019

A gathering of Mr. Jones’ family and friends will be from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m., Monday, March 18, 2019, at Broussard’s, 2000 McFaddin Avenue, Beaumont. His funeral service will be 3:00 p.m., Tuesday, March 19, 2019, at Broussard’s.

GATHERING OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS

Broussard's Mortuary - McFaddin Ave.

2000 Mcfaddin Street Beaumont, TX 77701

Monday, March 18, 2019

5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.

FUNERAL SERVICE

Broussard's Mortuary - McFaddin Ave.

2000 Mcfaddin Avenue Beaumont, TX 77701

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

3:00 p.m.

CONTACT US

INFO@BROUSSARDS1889.COM 409.832.1621

If you would like to send Sympathy Cards or Donations, please send to Sue Jones at 4585 Lakewood Dr. Kountze, TX 77625

LasVegasSinner
Commander
Posted on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:07 pm

RTTC,

I want to first give a huge Thank You to Xtreme and Kdub for their amazing efforts. Kdub did something that most of us just cannot afford to do. He made a one thousand dollar donation to Mulva's family. After making arrangements with Kdub and myself Xtreme was able to physically hand Sue Jones Mitches wife a check for $1,250.00 after the funeral service. Which brings me to the heroic efforts our co-founder Xtreme made. Xtreme made arrangments with his work and family to make the trip out to the Beaumont TX area where the funeral was held. That was almost an 8 hour drive from his home. Rotten To The Core this is truly remarkable that we were able to represent RTTC in the very way we have always intended it to be. We lost a true Brother of our amazing community and we will never forget him. I will let Xtreme give the details of the funeral service as we have learned even more about our lost brother that I beleive you will find interesting to say the least. We will be setting up our own donations to Mulva's family on our website. Sue made it clear that if she sets up a go fund me they will take 30% of the money and right now she needs all the help she can get. We will provide you all with that information as we get it figured out.

I want to Thank each and everyone of you who made an apperance on Sunday as we gathered in remembrance of our Brother Mulva to show our respects. Thank you RTTC

I want to remind everyone we will be wearing the clan tags MLVA until the end of April to remember our lost but never forgotten Brother RTTCMulvaSr

RIP 

Last edited by LasVegasSinner - Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:34 pm

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming