Thursday, April 18, 2024

Eastern Time: || Central Time: || Pacific Time: || UTC:

Search Topic:
Advanced Search
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:38 am

cowboy1783

Playing in a random lobby on warzone and come across u guys and have been ever since

Sneaky and Ironman and iceman

I play on warzone a lot and I would say I am pretty good at the game and love the brotherhood in this clan

Because I would love to have more people to play with that I know and be apart of u could say a brotherhood

I am strategic and kind of a run and guner

No I have not but when I came across RTTC I was very interested because I get alone with the guys I have played with so far

I am a person that is easy to get alone with funny love getting to know others people on the game happy to see there is a clan of people like me and outside of the game I am a country boy love trucks love hunting and shooting guns

70-75

I read them
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Feb 21, 2021 9:39 am

Once one of the members who recommended you say something on your behalf, your trial status will begin.

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:58 am

Written on behalf of Sneeky,Sneeky says the cowboy1783 is a great player and plays as a team.  Trial status granted.  cowboy1783 has two weeks to play with as many members as possible after which a vote will be put forward.  Thank you.

RTTC Ironman
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Thu Mar 4, 2021 10:27 am

Hes a cool guy play with him on the regular. Lacks skill in certain aspects but good team player. 

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Congratulations on becoming a member of RTTC Gaming!

RTTC_XTREME
Commander
Posted on Mon Mar 22, 2021 7:05 pm

Congrats

RTTC Ironman
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:30 am

Congrats

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming