Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun May 17, 2015 8:57 pm

18 hours ago

Ravage6

Ravage6

From a clan member RTTC_Infantr

RTTC_Infantry

I game a large amount of hours and others often find me entertaining. I am very respectful to other people. The only thing I expect from RTTC is a fun time.

I have heard good things about the clan and think it would be fun to game with other like-minded individuals.

No

30-40

I am an avid player of Destiny and Mortal Kombat. I work as a police dispatcher and use gaming to escape from reality after working in a serious environment. I was referred by RTTC_Infantry and have heard nothing but good things about the clan and would love nothing more than to join!
Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Sun May 17, 2015 8:59 pm

Application has been posted.  Before I can grant trial status RTTC Infantry needs to say something on your behalf.

RTTC INFANTRY
2nd Lieutenant
Posted on Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 pm

INFANTRY here guys Ravage aka Robert Wilson is a very close freind to me and my dispatcher. Although I dont think he plays alot of FPS I do know he is a great gamer who respects others around him. If you guys wanna get to know him add him and hit it up...Or just get in a party with me because 90% of the time hes in it just ask SCUBA

RTTC German
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon May 18, 2015 5:25 pm

good man

XboxLive: GermansRTTC

Steam: germansrttc

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Mon May 18, 2015 6:48 pm

Trial status has been granted.  For the next two weeks you'll be a recruit and I would try to meet and play with as many RTTC members as you can.  They will be the ones voting for you after your two week trial period.  Good Luck!

Ravage6
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Tue May 19, 2015 3:32 pm

Thanks! I look forward to meeting everyone!

Killogic
Chief Warrant Officer W5
Posted on Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:08 am

Congratulations on becoming apart of Rotten to the Core!  

© Copyright 2006 - 2024 Rotten To The Core Gaming